Is a busted sewer line giving you headaches? Call Atlanta’s water and sewer line specialists to get your sewer line checked and the problem professionally fixed. We offer good services at the most competitive rate in Atlanta. We have specialized equipment that are designed to locate the area that need to be repaired, saving you a lot of time and money by pinpointing and only working on the affected area. Ridgeway Mechanical has discarded the old, messy, and costly trench method in repairing sewer and water lines to give way to a more efficient approach. The trouble with trench method is the resulting mess resulting from the holes dug by the workers to access the damaged sewer section. The hole that is dug up has to be filled later on once the technicians are done with their job. Ridgeway Mechanical has a new and better way of doing things. It has come up with Trenchless repair methods for different types of piping. This means that you can have your sewer line repaired without your yard, driveway, and parking lot getting destroyed.
Trenchless Sewer Repair Atlanta ensures that you no longer have to choose between a damaged lawn or driveway or a leaking sewer line. Our next step is to ensure that you get quality sewer repair with little if any effect on the environment. The Trenchless Sewer Line Repair will ensure that sewer maintenance will have very little impact on the environment. For the case of burst pipes, we locate the damaged pipe by making a small access hole. Using a hydraulic machine, we install the new pipe while breaking and taking out the damaged one, all in one operation. Our replacement pipes are of good quality and can withstand harsh natural factors to serve the user for a long time.
Pipe relining is another service that we provide. This operation involves repairing a damaged pipe by putting a new pipe inside the older, damaged one. Epoxy materials molded inside the old pipe create an inner new wall on a damaged pipe to ensure that flow is restored. Pipe relining requires minimal digging in order to access and repair damaged cracked pipes and also seal any joint connections. Relining creates a more long lasting solution to any pipe problem in a safe and environmentally friendly way.
Some of the services that Ridgeway Mechanical offers include cleaning drains, repairing pipes and putting in place new water and sewer lines. These services are necessary when;
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe — damaged pipes due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage — grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion — the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe — a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints — the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration — tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or have damaged the line.
- Off-grade pipe — existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Ridgeway Mechanical’s technicians and plumbers are fully trained in the use of state-of-the-art equipment and technologies to solve all of your plumbing and drain problems, including pipe repair and replacement.